jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

Sentences with the Simple Perfect Tense (Video)

I´ve been thinking about you - Londonbeat.



  • We must have been stone crazy.
  • And I´ve got those feeling again.
  • I´ve been thinking abput you.



I´ve had the time of  my life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes.



  • Now I´ve had the time of my life.
  • Now I´ve finally found someone.


It´s all been done - Bare Naked Ladies.



  • It´s all been done before.


The day before you came - Abba.



  • I must have left my house at eight.
  • I must have read the morning paper.
  • I must have made my desk around a quarter after nine.
  • I must have gone to lunch at half past twelve.
  • It must have rained.



It must have been love - Roxette.



  • It must have been love.
  • It must have been good.


You must have been a beatiful baby - Bing Crosby.



  • You must have been a beatiful baby.
  • You must have been a wonderful child.
  • You must have shown the other kid show.
  • You must have made the cutest bow.



I´ve got you under my skin - Frank Sinatra.



  • I´ve got you under my skin.
  • I´ve got you deep in the heart of me.



I´ve had seen it all - Bjork.



  • I have seen it all.
  • I have seen the trees.
  • I have seen the willow leaves.
  • I have seen a man killed.



Where have all the flowers gone? - Peter, Paul & Mary.



  • Girls have picked them every one.
  • Where have all the flowers gone?



I still haven´t found what I´m looking for - U2.



  • I have climbed highest mountains.
  • I have run through the fields.
  • I have drawled.
  • I have scaled these city walls.
  • I still haven´t found.
  • I have kissed honey lips.



My way - Elvis Presley.



  • I´ve lived a live that´s fall.
  • I´ve travelled each and every highway.
  • Regrets, Ive had a few.



We are the champions - Queen.



  • I´ve´paid my dues.
  • I´ve done my sencence.
  • I´ve made a few.
  • I´ve had my share of stand kicked in my face.
  • But I´ve come through.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario